Snorkel & Sea Adventure from Cabo San Lucas
Cruise along the picturesque coastline and listen to stories about the impressive attractions at Land’s End like the Arch, Lover's Beach, the sea lion colony and admire the fascinating rock formations and landmarks that define Cabo San Lucas.
After anchoring, slip on your snorkel and jump in for an unforgettable ocean expedition. Snorkel or power snorkel alongside awe-inspiring landmarks that are home to large, brilliantly colored tropical fish and sea life. Continue your exploration as you paddle board and kayak in the bay accompanied by an expert team of marine guides. They’ll take you to some of the area’s most picturesque hidden hotspots, giving you the chance to get up close and personal with the marine life and landscapes that make snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas so special.
Rates - including tax
Tour / Activity Details
(Times on availability calendar are REQUESTED times - and those the most regularly scheduled tour times, but some times may be unavailable or additional times may be added. If the time you request is unavailable, you will be contacted to discuss options.)
72 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 5. Tour is not suitable for expectant mothers or persons with back or neck problems. Hotel pick-up not included. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
Swimming, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddleboarding and More
This tour is designed to give you the chance to enjoy Cabo’s oceanic beauty however you prefer. Of course, if you so choose, you can just swim. But the snorkeling equipment is some of the finest the industry and will enable you to glimpse and swim alongside some of the region’s most amazing marina flora and fauna. If snorkeling isn’t your style and you’d prefer a Cabo kayak experience, there are sea kayaks on hand to help you paddle out into Cabo’s pristine waters. Prefer paddling of a differ variety? Hop onto an awesome paddle board to see what all the buzz is about! No matter what you’re looking to do with your time on and in the water, this tour includes the equipment to make it happen.
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask and fins)
- Stand up paddle board (SUP)
- Wetsuits (winter months)
- Sea Scooter
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional guide gratuities
- Minimum age is 5.
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs (120 kg).
- Tour is not suitable for expectant mothers or persons with back or neck problems.
What to Wear/Bring
- Non-slip shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Change of clothes
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Money for photos and souvenirs
72 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 5. Hotel pick-up not included. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
- Comparative selection of tours and activities from the largest independent booking service.
- This web site provides a booking service for a variety of shows, tours, and activities and is not connected with or sponsored by any of the venues, teams, performers, events, or organizations unless this web site expressly indicates that it or Alcatraz Media Inc. is an official partner. All trademarks and photo copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Images on this website are for factual depiction only. This web site and Alcatraz Media Inc. may have no affiliation with persons or organizations where images appear.
- Choose from a Wide Variety of Tours & Activities: Compare All Available, and Make Your Choices
- We provide the ability for you to review a comparative selection of tours and activities. Click on the "Tours" button on the toolbar, and you can compare everything we offer in this area. The Reserve123 Network offers the largest independent booking service in the world with 10,000 tours and activities worldwide.